Customer Success Engineer
Posted on 12/1/2022
Remote • United Kingdom
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Our CSEs come from many different backgrounds, including DevOps Engineers, Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, and Solutions Architects. While the paths are different, they all share the following:
- Broad knowledge of current SDLC and the tooling that development organizations use to build applications
- Well-honed project management and interpresonal skills
- Desire to build long-term relationships and help our customers be successful
- Ability to travel. Although this position is a 100% remote role, we expect that travel to customer locations will be 25%
- Must currently reside in the United Kingdom and be authorized to work without sponsorship
- Mentor and educate customers on implementation and usage best practices for the Sonatype Nexus Platform to ensure smooth onboarding, faster adoption, and increased footprint
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience, identifying early warning signals, and working with multi-functional teams to address them
- Act as the voice of the customer - using your insights to help us drive improvements, influence product roadmap, and deploy customer advocacy programs
- Ensure customers are SUCCESSFUL and DELIGHTED with Sonatype products and services, not merely satisfied
Software supply chain management platform
Sonatype's mission is to enable better, more secure software innovation with solutions that are essential to developers. The company operates a developer-friendly full-spectrum software supply chain management platform.
- Distributed Workforce - Walls don’t make a company great, people do — and we have the best. While we have offices in the US in Maryland and Virginia, and also in London and Sydney, our growing and talented team lives and works anywhere and everywhere.
- Mission Driven - We’re helping software developers harness the power of open source, while making software safer. What does that mean for you? An opportunity to join a smart, mission-oriented team that is changing how software is made.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits - We believe in taking care of our team. That means more than just interesting work — it's great benefits, competitive compensation packages, flexible schedules, and an endless opportunity to learn and grow.
- Open, Transparent, Diverse - Our varied experiences, locations, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations, make us a better company. That's why we're committed to bringing different backgrounds and perspectives into our organization.
Company Core Values
- Be bold
- Pursue growth
- Trust through Transparencyand accountability
- Embrace inclusion