Manager – Partner Integration Engineering
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer, partner/sales engineer
- 2+ years leading a team of software engineering or partner/sales engineering
- Experienced in mentoring people, including giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Experienced in collaborating with other managers and executing strategies
- B.A/B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Technical presentation and communication skills
- Prior experience as a Partner Engineer, Sales Engineer, Developer Evangelist, or similar roles
- Experience in software in languages like Python, Objective-C, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or other programming languages
- Knowledge of the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- You have modern SDLC experience including:
- Continuous integration and delivery
- IAC: Infrastructure as code
- Application performance monitoring
- You have a history of contributing to Open Source projects, and maintain a handful of your own OSS repositories
- Experience working with GitLab software and GitLab's core architecture
- Experience working with Web technology stack
- Communicate strategic information and context from the company and organization to the team and other stakeholders
- Set clear expectations, and assign projects aligned with team strengths, skills and motivations, and adjust management style to match the needs of the individual
- Lead with care, recognize individual contributions, give and seek timely feedback, ensuring the team is healthy and sustaining productive relationships
- Build and scale the team by identifying skills needed, interviewing, hiring, and on-boarding new employees
- Be a Player-Coach and empower people to execute against their priorities and hold them accountable for success
- Partner with appropriate stakeholders to make ongoing program and project decisions, leverage insights from the team, and make recommendations and/or decisions when issues arise
- Serve as a technology/business subject matter expert within the team and provide consultation on domain-level projects
- Lead problem definition and requirements gathering that can frame high-level goals of ambiguous projects and drive reasonable solutions
- Influence a positive outcome in partner relationships and technical projects
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.