Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Bring a flexible mindset - as a start-up, we are growing quickly and you may need to adapt to changing policies and procedures while maintaining high-quality work output
- Excellent time management and work prioritization skills while managing multiple projects
- Capable of completing assigned tasks with careful attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and changing environment with ease and with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding production and quality expectations
- Effectively communicates with outside companies
- 3+ years of vendor management experience managing collection or servicing agencies
- Deep understanding of debt sale process and best practices
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Extensive collections knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of FDCPA/FCRA rules and standards
- Day to day management of SLA and KPI performance of agency partners
- Facilitate Debt Sale process across multiple buyers
- State by State analysis for auto collections and repossession
- Coordinate agency placements and develop effective controls
- Provide regular performance reporting to senior management
- Maintain policy and procedures, ensure accountability to established guidelines, establish new policy & procedures as business needs warrant
- Maintain up-to-date expertise and knowledge of collection laws, rules, regulations, and developments
- Conduct agency site visits for compliance and performance reviews
Personal loans, cards and rewards checking
Upgrade's goal is to offer their users more value and a better experience than they receive from their traditional bank.
- Create - Drive innovation, try something new, build great products and deliver amazing experiences to our customers.
- Learn - Join a diverse work environment that promotes constant learning, testing and discovery together.
- Impact - Make a difference in the lives of millions of people by empowering them with knowledge and access to affordable credit.