Posted on 8/12/2022
Remote in USA
- 6+ years of experience as a UX researcher
- Experience with marketplace product ecosystems and monetization research
- Excellent communication, organization, process design, and collaboration skills
- Experienced in fast-paced software product development with very diverse user segments
- Cares deeply about the craft of research and producing high quality deliverables
- Cares equally deeply about having both strategic impact and human impact
- Integrity, empathy, adaptability, and tenacity
Online event planning services
Eventbrite's mission is to bring the world together through live experiences. The company operates an online ticketing and event management platform.
- We care about your mental health and wellbeing. Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And if you like sports, we have our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
- Ongoing training and career development is an important part of our culture. We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, language exchange programs, internal training, wildtalks, workshops and weekly sessions with our CEO
- Work-life balance is extremely important to us. Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.