Principal – Customer Strategy
Posted on 12/1/2022
- 8-10 years work experience, ideally with both management consulting and technology / delivery experience
- Experience developing and implementing the strategy, operations and user-facing solutions for digital health applications, ideally with major payors, health providers, or pharmacy retailers
- Experience working with external clients from major Fortune 500 companies
- Experience working on large and complex programs, coordinating and managing cross-functional workstreams to deliver new digital solutions, and in particular working closely with Product Management and Engineering teams
- Startup and/or growth stage technology experience preferred (but not required)
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring
- Act as the business lead from League for specific solution areas in a given Platform Customer account (e.g. health, care delivery, benefits, member engagement etc.)
- Drive the definition of business requirements for the product solution in collaboration with Platform Customer counterparts
- Support future roadmap ideation from the business and solution standpoint, in collaboration with the League product & engineering team, and Platform Customer counterparts
- Partner with day-to-day program management stakeholders to assess progress, drive key deliverables, and ensure on-track launches of new solutions and enhancements
- Support cross-functional collaboration across League business, product & operations teams
- Digital transformation, consumer omni-channel experience, patient engagement experience, product strategy experience a
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
Company Core Values
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.