Posted on 7/22/2022
- Degree or equivalent working experience. Degree field in business administration, management or a related field (preferably a master's), a postgraduate degree in sales, finance or similar is also acceptable
- Minimum of 8 years of proven success in a similar role - leading operations/marketing, strong understanding of growth tactics, and a record of high-performing teams
- In-depth knowledge of the UK regulatory environment and a willingness to learn
- Excellent people management skills and interpersonal and communication skills
- Sensitivity to different cultural norms
- Leadership and management skills and the ability to motivate and retain staff
- Commercial awareness and a thorough understanding of the competitive environment
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills; ability to prioritise effectively and delegate when appropriate
- Support the go-to-market strategy and take a lead role in business development ventures to generate new revenue streams
- Grow Binance's market position and drive profitability across the entire product portfolio - including registration, deposit and trade
- Liaise with leadership and write up weekly/quarterly/annual reports. This involves taking responsibility for the PnL and setting KPI targets
- Analyse elements of the user experience and recommend product solutions to improve conversion rates
- Build the UK team structure and assist with the hiring, interviewing and onboarding new employees. This includes monitoring performance at all levels and scheduling training as required
- Drive more functional collaboration across internal stakeholders and implement processes to reduce operational deficiencies
- Assist with supporting the key stakeholder relations
- Attend and speak at public events to improve the brand image of Binance
Largest cryptocurrency exchange
Binance is committed to furthering the freedom of money; its products, services, and internal processes all have freedom baked in them. Binance seeks to empower other organizations through open platforms and infrastructure that support them in building great products.
- Competitive salary
- Option to be paid in crypto
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work for many roles
- Company sponsored holidays
- Learning and development programs
- Free language classes
- Relocation support
- International transfers mid-career
Company Core Values
- User-Focused - We protect our users by putting our users' needs first and delivering quality service
- Freedom - We execute responsibly and autonomously. We empower those around us.
- Collaboration - We communicate openly. We work as a team towards shared goals to build the ecosystem together.
- Hardcore - We are results driven. We get things done. When we fail, we learn fast, and pick ourselves up.
- Integrity - We are accountable for our actions. When we make mistakes, we fix them. We always act ethically. We never punch down.