You are, at heart, a builder; you thrive in analyzing key metrics and processes. You have experience building enterprise CS teams and have the vision to take the current model to the next level. You view your success through the lens of the company’s expansion of our enterprise segment. You will continue to expand the team, ensuring it is focused on the same evolution and growth of our highest value customer segment. You have a programmatic mindset, inspired and informed by your years of directing and building enterprise teams. Our Director of Customer Success Enterprise role is critical in helping us realize our goal of providing our customers with an unequaled customer experience and scaling our enterprise arm at Drata. You create structure and guide your teams to drive the customer journey and customer lifetime value by building infrastructure focused on key metrics, value realization and customer objectives. You have a strong passion for ensuring customer’s satisfaction and retention, previous hands-on leadership experience and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You work proactively with your team to improve the performance and optimize the usage products and services. You are naturally a big-picture thinker able to focus on how to shape the vision for what’s possible for Drata and its customers. Your competitive fire makes you a tenacious and enthusiastic team player, collaborating and forging strong relationships with Drata’s teams to achieve OKRs. You tailor your work and customer programs and engagements with an efficiency mindset, always striving to optimize and automate alongside customers. You seek out diverse perspectives and champion inclusion in your work to provide the best outcomes for Drata, your team, and its customers. In this role, you and your team’s key performance metrics include NPS, logo and revenue retention, product adoption and use, and health. You will be accountable for providing structure and best practices that drive immediate and continuous value realization to our customers. You will work with incredibly well-resourced, knowledgeable, and collaborative CS and GTM teams to support your team and our customers, providing direction and organizational resources to ensure their success.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our VP of Customer Success and executive team to develop, implement, build and lead the enterprise customer success strategy
- Lead and manage a team of remote CS, Managers and CSM’s focused on enterprise customers
- Interface effectively with customers, partners and internal resources
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Focus on retention and overall customer health
- Develop and drive scalable processes and procedures
- Drive innovation and strategy
- Measure and manage team performance
- Hire, develop and onboard enterprise CS team members to serve the needs of our customers and business.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years in a leadership/management role
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise Customer Success at a SaaS company
- You thrive in a fast-growing, highly ambiguous environment and have successfully navigated similar environments at other companies.
- Previous experience in developing and scaling an enterprise customer success organization
- Passion to use data over anecdotes in understanding customer expansion, retention and churn
- Strong collaboration, time-management, influencing and prioritization skills
- A driven, success minded and positive attitude
- The ability to build and maintain relationships internally and with customers
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills at all business levels
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $195,500 - $241,500
Tier 2: $175,950 - $217,350
Tier 3: $156,400 - $193,200
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company’s security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We’ve felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.