Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation
(PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere
company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
As an Account Partner, you will manage your patch, and promote Veeva solutions to help Consumer Goods and Chemicals industries support their digital transformation initiatives in Quality, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Marketing, and R&D.
You will be in charge of the Full Sales cycle from identification to closing the deal and responsible for Customer Success all along the process. As the Sales representative on your market, you will work closely with Marketing, Strategy, and Solution Consultants to define key actions to close new opportunities at net new customers and expand our customer base.
To ensure success in the role, Product Experts, Solutions Consultants, and Industry Market Owners will be part of your Selling team.
What You’ll Do
- Generate new opportunities for existing or new customers
- Work closely with your Account team (Strategy, Marketing, Solution Consultant) to define an Account plan
- Close new business on your patch
- Manage complex Sales Cycles from end to end
- Keep the report up to date in the CRM with accuracy and predictability
- 7+ years of professional experience selling SaaS to the Consumer Goods or Chemical Markets
- OR 7+ years of professional experience selling a service (ie consulting) to the Consumer Goods or Chemical Markets
- Track record of success in managing complex sales cycles and closing complex deals
- Knowledge of the processes performed in R&D, Supply Chain, and manufacturing is preferred
- Some consulting experience is preferred
- Entrepreneurship and tenacious mindset
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong strategic sales abilities to navigate accounts and opportunities
- Ambitious and comfortable taking initiative
- Fast Learner and coachable
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Team player, able to handle accountability and direction
- Willingness to travel as needed
Perks & Benefits
- Strong competitive compensation including equity plan, perks, and benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and Wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.