Customer Support Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Harrisonburg, VA, USA
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, both verbal and written preferred
- 0-2 years of customer support experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently
- Energetic and positive person who works well both independently and in a collaborative group setting
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Quick learner who demonstrates initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Develop and maintain a high level of product expertise
- Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot technical support requests from learners via phone and email to ensure success with our products
- Provide timely resolution to customers' product usage inquiries by consulting with Product, Engineering and IT teams to find solutions and workarounds
- Communicate solutions to customers as necessary
- Document customer interactions using internal CRM tools by recording up-to-date customer information and tracking major trending issues affecting all users
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with each customer while completing related requests successfully and promptly
- Other duties as assigned
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.