People Operations Intern
Posted on 3/30/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Basic understanding of HR principles: Talent, Operations, Employee Engagement, Learning & Development, Company & Benefits, Organization Design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do positive attitude, exceptional attention to detail, and excels in a team oriented environment
- PM Skills are a plus with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- The intern will be work with the broader People Operations team (Recruiting and HR) to create and document processes
- Assist with mapping of roles and responsibilities for internal teams and functions with the overall goal to understand what each person/position does and where potential skill gaps exist
- Collaborate with HR on department calendar and timeline documentation
- Build project management systems for current and future People Operations projects
- General documentation and organization assistance
- Currently a rising junior or senior pursuing a BA degree in HR (certification in HR is a plus)
Databases for analytics and cloud applications
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation.
- Comprehensive Insurance - Customize a benefits plan that include health, dental and vision that best fits you and your family.
- Vacation - Flexible time off, sick and parental leave programs, plus company holidays.
- Company Stock Grants - As a privately held company, we strive to give meaningful stock grants through our equity program.
- Wellness Programs - Fitness subsidy, Modern Health App Subscription, Team Happy Hours and events.
- Personalized Workstation - Home Workstation. We provide the laptop, you design your home office any way you want it with a $500 equipment stipend.
- Career Development - Matching Charitable Donations. Corporate donation matching to charitable organizations with 1-week of paid volunteer time off.
- Contribute from Anywhere - Work remotely if it makes sense for you, your position, your team, and the company.
- And more... Commuter benefits, monthly cell phone and internet stipend, 401k, food perks, Fertility & Family Formation reimbursement, FSA and team events and company offsites.
Company Core Values
- Customers First - Understand our customers, help them succeed, and be easy to do business with.
- Performance Driven - Set bold objectives, have measurable results, demand accountability, and be part of the solution.
- Innovation Forward - Achieve greatness through simplicity, quality, and intelligence.
- Open & Honest Communication - Communicate transparently, effectively, and with integrity.