Account Executive - MuleSoft
Posted on 5/12/2022
Washington, USA • Pennsylvania, USA • Oregon, USA • Iowa, USA • California...
- To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts
- Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world's applications, data, and devices
- Companies like Spotify, McDonald's, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity
- Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we're committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work
- We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we're proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row
- Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way
- The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model
- These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's World's Most Innovative Company seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For' List
- We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce
- Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world
- Depending on the segment, the years of experience and skillset needed to be successful will vary from 2-10+ yrs of quota carrying full-cycle sales experience, software or technology experience selling to IT and business leaders preferred
- In addition, a bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Consultative selling experience
- Prospecting Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Discovery Skills
- Objection Handling Skills
- Planning and Closing Skills
- We are looking for an outcomes-oriented, highly collaborative Account Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us tackle this massive market opportunity and achieve significant revenue targets
- MuleSoft is one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies ever, and our Sales team is key to our explosive growth across the globe
- This is not your standard tactical role selling a piece of software
- You will be the CEO of your territory, owning and driving the go-to-market strategy, and leading the sales cycle with a cross-functional team
- We are paving the way to not only change the way our customers build software, but transform the way they do business
- You will sell strategic business outcomes with long-term, high growth engagements: 45 customers have $1M+ ACV, and we have a 117% dollar net retention rate
- At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world
- Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces
- We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more
- Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.