Full Stack Engineer, Merchant Health Experience
Posted on 5/7/2021
Seattle, WA, USA
- Have ideally 4+ years of experience shipping high-quality products
- Think of yourself as entrepreneurial and enjoy moving quickly on new, green-field products
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users
- Thrive in a highly collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving wide variety of technologies and solution
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people
- Scope, lead, and contribute to technical projects to introduce new functionality and drive core product KPIs
- Iterate rapidly on features, tooling, and processes as we launch the first versions of new products
- Work closely with our highly technical users and account management teams to understand their needs and build products to help them be more successful on Stripe
- Create user interfaces on top of complex underlying systems
- Uphold our high engineering standards
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as product, design, data science, and operations to
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious