Updated on 12/5/2023
Agile experience management company
Momentive's mission is to power the curious so they can shape what’s next. For brave and ambitious teams, organizations, and communities, Momentive helps turn insight into action, empowering you to grow, innovate, and change what’s possible.
AI & Machine Learning
Data & Analytics
San Mateo, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -4%
1 year growth↓ -15%
2 year growth↓ -20%
Remote • Ottawa, ON, Canada
Business & Strategy
Content & Writing
Growth & Marketing
- Proven experience as an SEO professional with 8+ years in progressively responsible roles, preferably in either a high volume Product Led Growth software company or a consumer e-commerce company.
- Strong leadership and team management skills with 3+ years leading an in-house SEO team focused on developing and mentoring team members
- Expertise in storytelling; creating and delivering impactful presentations
- Experience in SEO strategies and leading teams responsible for multiple localized sites
- Expertise SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, and others
- Expertise in Content Management platforms such as WordPress backend with a proven track record of optimizing high-performing websites that deliver business growth.
- In-depth knowledge of on-page and technical SEO best practices, algorithm updates, and industry trends.
- Proficiency in data analysis, issue identification, and using data-driven insights to optimize strategies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record of driving organic search growth and improving key performance metrics.
- Develop and execute comprehensive global SEO strategies to improve organic search visibility and rankings, drive targeted traffic, and achieve business goals.
- Lead and manage a team of in-house SEO specialists and managers, providing guidance, mentorship, and fostering a collaborative environment.
- Conduct in-depth keyword research, competitor analysis, and market research to identify opportunities and trends.
- Analyze website performance data using tools like Google Analytics and SEMrush to identify areas for improvement and growth.
- Ensure technical SEO best practices are implemented, including site structure and speed, crawlability, and mobile optimization.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, content strategists, and designers to optimize on-page elements and create SEO-friendly web experiences.
- Stay updated with industry trends, search engine algorithm updates, and best practices to stay ahead of the competition.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators related to organic search traffic, rankings, and conversion rates. Generate regular reports and presentations to communicate progress and present insights to stakeholders.
- Build strategy and oversee execution for link building, outreach, and partnerships to enhance domain authority and off-page SEO efforts.
- Experience in either a high volume Product Led Growth software company or a consumer e-commerce company.
- Experience with international SEO and managing localized sites.
- Certifications in SEO or related fields.
- Experience with other digital marketing channels such as paid search and social media advertising.