ML/CV and Algorithms
Posted on 2/1/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Have strong abilities in both algorithms and C++ coding; or have strong expertise in at least one of these fields: computer vision, machine learning, and model optimization
- Solid skills in problem solving, algorithms, and data analysis
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Self-motivated and believe in the future of self-driving-cars
- Rich experience in C++ development, multithreading, memory management, computing optimization
- Rich experience in multi-sensor fusion and 3d/2d tracking
- Publications on top-tier conferences and journals
- Research and develop efficient deep learning models that detect obstacles around the ego-car
- Research and develop algorithms and models to understand the obstacles (e.g., car-door-open) and complex scenes (e.g., traffic light, construction zone, human directing traffic)
- Research and develop algorithms and models to tackle long tail obstacles and scenes (e.g., potholes, trash bags, falling leaves, extreme weather, etc)
- Research and develop algorithms and models to track obstacles and predict their locations, velocities, accelerations, orientations, shapes, etc
- Research and develop algorithms and models to accurately calibrate the sensors and further efficiently verify the correctness of the calibration
- Write onboard code to integrate the algorithms and models into perception computational graph and deploy it to cars
Autonomous vehicle technology
WeRide's mission is to create a new mobility service that is accessible and beneficial to everyone. The company engineers autonomous vehicle infrastructure.
- Employee Stock Plan
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 100% Company Paid Premium Medical Plan
- Team Building Activities
- Paid Vacation And Time-off
- Free Hot Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner
Company Core Values
- Grow Together: Pursue continuous learning. Achieve fulfillment through personal development and career growth.
- Results Driven: Deliver the very best in all we do. Be accountable for our results.
- Innovation: Solve novel and challenging problems to revolutionize the mobility industry.
- Teamwork: Leverage collective ingenuity. Be open and honest while supporting each other.