Central Services Finance
Posted on 10/19/2022
Irvine, CA, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Bachelor's degree (MBA/CPA a plus) in Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of related business experience in Finance, Accounting, or related field, preferably in a public company and including technical experience with financial systems and chart of accounts
- Experience implementing and maintaining master data governance structure
- Meticulous attention to detail and simultaneous ability to step-back and see the big picture
- Proven ability in developing and improving processes to make planning and reporting better, faster, and easier
- Excellent communication skills through verbal or other electronic means
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills; ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills required; preferred experience with SAP, Workday and Workday Adaptive Insights, Tableau, Power BI, and Lucidchart
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously while flexibly prioritizing in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting processes, data structures, and systems in a public company environment
- Continuous improvement attitude: ambition to suggest and implement best practices
- Work with Accounting, IT, and Finance Data & Analytics teams to accelerate the development, management, and ongoing improvement of Rivian's master data strategy, including key Chart of Accounts elements
- Drive continuous improvement of Rivian's workforce planning processes and reporting capabilities, including cross-functional collaboration with Finance, Talent Acquisition and Procurement leaders across the business around how to best plan for our most valuable resource: our people
- Work closely with the Finance Data & Analytics and ERP teams to ensure an insightful, comprehensive, internally consistent end-to-end view of core G&A financial data and performance
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team