Lead Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in the financial services industry
- Proven track record of leading and delivering successful products
- Strong understanding of private placements and investors' expectations in this market, as well as relevant regulatory implications
- Experience with tokenization and blockchain technology from an investor perspective
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills, with the ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data to inform product decisions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple activity lines and prioritize tasks effectively
- Fluency in English and Spanish preferred
- Develop and execute the investor experience strategy, business plans and roadmap for the platform, with a focus on tokenization of securities as a key value proposition for investors
- Work closely with the product, design, and engineering teams to identify and prioritize new features and functionality, including portfolio performance reporting and tokenization capabilities
- Act as the subject matter expert on tokenization, stay up-to-date on industry dynamics, specifically around private placements for sophisticated investors
- Work with the legal and compliance teams to ensure that our platform is fully compliant with all regulations related to tokenization
- Conduct market research and gather feedback from clients and stakeholders to identify market trends and opportunities for product development and improvement
- Serve as the primary point of contact for investor feedback and work with the team to address concerns and implement changes. Identify personas and needs, understand pain points and opportunities to explore
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute campaigns to promote the platform to investors and educate them on the benefits of tokenization
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices to ensure that our platform remains competitive and provide investors with the necessary reporting and insights on portfolio performance and tokenization capabilities
- Run a team of Technical Product Managers working directly in the execution of the product plans set forth by you
- Analyze internal capabilities and assets contributing to 'make/buy' decisions; define and create partners ecosystems as needed
- Challenge and drive technical decisions from the team, understanding implications of technical alternatives and limitations and trade-offs that will impact the roadmap
- Interact with the development team during the development phase bringing the “voice of the customer” to the process
- Monitor and analyze product performance, identify areas for improvement, and implement solutions to enhance product quality and customer satisfaction
- Oversee the creation and management of product documentation, including product specifications, user guides, and training materials
Alternative assets on the blockchain
Securitize is modernizing capital markets by enabling digital securities, making it easier for eligible investors to own, manage, and trade digital securities within designated capital markets for equity, funds, fixed income, and real estate.
- Fully Remote - Work from wherever you are. We seek the best people, and they don’t all live in one city. We offer the ability to work from one of our global offices, or from wherever you happen to be.
- Wellbeing & Healthcare - Your health and wellbeing is a top priority. We offer multiple choices so that you can find an option that fits your personal needs.
- Perks - We can’t get into all of them here, and they change a bit country by country, so make sure to ask us about them when we talk!