Global Account Director Us
Posted on 3/10/2022
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Preferred 7-10 years of successful outside sales experience with demonstrated ability to exceed assigned quotas through retention and expansion and to meet sales activity and behavior expectations
- Proficient with sales automation tools (ex. Siebel, Salesforce.com, Goldmine, etc.)
- Ability to travel to client sites frequently, with the potential for 25% travel
- Valid driver's license required
- Excellent networking, relationship building, communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
- Strong business acumen
- Understanding of multimedia and social media
- Required: Must have a valid passport in case international travel is needed
- Analyzes customer assignment and develops a plan of action in conjunction with the VP for how they will grow revenues and achieve their assigned quota through a mix of retention and expansion
- Proactively and regularly calls on existing customers (minimum of one in-person quarterly business review every 3 months) to drive business conversations to uncover new opportunities, monitor service/product usage, issues, and competitive activity, ensuring a high rate of revenue retention and product renewal
- Builds strong and broad relationships with multiple points of contacts at each account (e.g., communications, social media, marketing, Investor relations, senior leadership) based upon the ability to add value to their business
- Expands existing business by positioning and selling the appropriate products/services to address needs. Must sell across the full line of products/services. Presents and sells structured payment deals when appropriate
- Fully satisfies the company's and their manager's expectations related to sales activity (e.g., calls per week, proposals per week, account reviews, etc.), behavior, reporting (sales activity, opportunity pipeline management, customer profiling, etc.), and administration
Cision is a global media intelligence company that offers PR and social software as well as analytics.
- We Are One - Working together, we are empowered to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- We Embrace Differences - We honor diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our customers' needs.
- We Are Dedicated - We are committed to tenaciously working on behalf of our clients and partners with our teams.
- We Constantly Evolve - We are curious, embrace new ideas and create change. This means we drive growth for our customers. It also means we have a learning culture where our people have the opportunity to develop into tech leaders.
- We-Celebrate - We have culture ambassadors in each office who ensure that our people get recognition for their hard work and ensure we celebrate our wins, both big and small.