Do you enjoy leading within a fast-moving, media environment and making an immediate impact? Do you thrive from building exciting relationships with advertisers across different markets and driving sales revenue? How about being at the cusp of shaping the future of OTT advertising for the world’s leading live OTT sports service? If this sounds like a perfect environment for you, then this is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of the global advertising team at DAZN.
With the rise in brand investment in new(er) technologiesthe next few years are critical to cement DAZN as the destination for advertisers to reach, engage & connect with sports fans. It’s time to push new boundaries, and with DAZN now live in 200+ markets, the need for global expansion has never been greater.
As Advertising Sales Executive, you will help to grow the credibility of DAZN as a leading broadcaster and media owner amongst brands and media agencies, fostering strong and growing relationships with key budget holders.
In this role, you will take a global view of advertising saleswith involvementin briefs which touch our core European markets including the UK,to offer DAZN advertising proposals to multi-national and local advertisers.
What makes you stand out to us? You’ll be confident on all things advertising sales, ideally having worked at a media owner,agencyor exchange platform business. You’ll also bring a strong network of industry contacts. You’ll thrive in our fast-paced, media environment collaborating with our multiple internal stakeholders across our global locations, embracing challenges and finding new opportunities for us to be best-in-class in the world of advertising sales.
If this sounds like the right step for you – we would love to hear from you!
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Advertising Sales Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Agency engagement:‘walk the boards’ of agencies to foster credible relationships & drive affinity with agency buying & planning teams.
- Revenue generation: Identify sales opportunities to drive revenue against team target via relationships within media agencies or brands.
- Insight & Trends: Leverageindustry metrics and intel to identify revenue opportunities.
- Market Engagement: Work closely with other market teams toidentify and deliver against multi-market briefs to generate revenue.
- Team collaboration: Work collaboratively with Sales & Project Management personnel within the global sales team to deliver compelling proposals and efficient campaigns.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- First experience working within the advertising media landscape, specifically within a sales or partnerships role at agency, media owner or exchange platform
- Strong relationships within media agencies, either across many or deep knowledge of one
- Clear and demonstratable experience in selling digital video advertising & branded content across big publishing brands or broadcasters, and achieving revenue targets
- Understanding of the broader media industry & the needs/objectives of brands & advertisers
- Deep knowledge of programmatic campaign sales & delivery
- Commercially minded, able to be a sound deal maker,making DAZN a must-buy for brands
- Good understanding of digital marketing & consumption platforms
- Have an innovate approach and the ability to concisely articulate ideas in both verbal & written form
Even better if you have:
- Broadcast advertising sales experience or OTT advertising sales experience
- Passion for sports and have worked within the sports media ecosystem
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
If you’re ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you’re the kind of person who’s going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: [email protected]
, [email protected]
, [email protected]
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.