Technical Program Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Drive Design Systems-led initiatives, incorporating multiple cross-functional teams' requirements and roadmaps
- Improve engineering and design team workflows-managing execution to promote transparency and enable handoffs
- Work cross-functionally to identify common patterns in the product and implement program improvements, such as a contribution and governance model for Design Systems
- Track and communicate progress across Design Systems team projects, ensuring the team is on track. Facilitate decision-making, resolve blockers, and surface challenges
- Identify ways to keep the system visible and relevant and create clear channels for receiving feedback from technical teams using the system
- Regularly communicate with leadership and the broader organization
- Ensure compliance with required training as needed
- Deliver and solicit feedback to continually improve the Brex user experience and raise the quality and craftsmanship of our output; maintaining brand/design guidelines
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
Company Core Values
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism