Posted on 7/26/2022
- 3+ years project management and/or SaaS implementation or integration experience
- Experience solving complex technical problems with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Experience building, managing, and optimizing processes to drive measurable results
- Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders at various levels
- Project manage the operations and implementation associated with Coursera's degree and certificate admissions and enrollment products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan and execute new launches productively and efficiently
- Serve as a product specialist for applications, including leading partner needs findings, advocating for the partner, and identifying and driving alignment with implementation best practices
- Provide product and technical support to our partners, and support the product feedback loop between partners and product teams
- Analyze data to build compelling business cases for optimization or resource investment either from Coursera or our partners to make our partners more successful
- Identify, test, and execute strategies to optimize implementation processes to drive scale, efficiency, and leverage
- Business proficiency in English with additional Spanish would be an advantage
- Experience building and delivering application forms and/or higher education admissions processes
- Familiarity with Slate by Technolutions preferable, or other common higher ed application platforms such as Salesforce or Ellucian Recruit
- A passion for Coursera's mission, and achieving ambitious goals to bring high-quality educational experience to learners around the world
- Level-headed temperament; ability to make quick judgments and defend decisions
- Incredible perseverance and drive, manifested in a strong work ethic and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever needs to be done
Online education company
Coursera’s mission is to provide quality learning experience to anyone, anywhere. The company is building a global online learning platform that offers on-demand online courses and degrees.
- Lifelong learning - Coursera covers the cost of tuition so you can earn a free master’s degree and develop new skills. That’s on top of free, lifelong access to courses and certificates on the platform.
- Health and wellness - We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents. Plus, free access to counseling and mental health services.
- Parental leave - Get up to 16 weeks of fully-paid parental leave when you grow your family and bring a new child into your life.
- Make-a-thon - We host Make-a-thon events twice a year to promote community and innovation. During Make-a-thon, you’ll dedicate time to attend workshops, work on passion projects, and pursue ideas outside of your day-to-day work.
- Time away - Take paid time off when you need it. We have time off policies that promote flexibility so you can tailor your work schedule when life calls.
- Remote work - Our flexibility extends to where you work. You can choose to work from home, work from one of our offices, or try a combination of the two.
- Equity - Employees earn company stock, so you can own what we build together and share in our success.