Director – UK Implementation
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- You have 10+ years of real-world professional experience with data engineering, software development, analytics, data science, or a similar technology related field
- You have a record of success managing consultative/complex technical deployments, sales or otherwise client facing projects, including managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects where necessary, from inception to maturity
- You have an in-depth understanding of the UK government space, and experience delivering and/or implementing technical solutions for this customer, ideally in secured environments
- You have experience managing a technical team and leveraging functional expertise to develop team members
- You are a self-starter who wants to get things done, can be relied on, and creates an environment where data scientists and engineers can grow and develop
- You have experience with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- You have a working knowledge of cloud services like AWS or Azure
- You are willing and able to hold an SC government clearance
- Manage successful software deployments and technical work streams for UK government customers from pre-sale to post go-live, with the ability to effectively manage priorities, deliver on-time, and communicate effectively internally and with customers
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to senior technical customers, steering deployments from a strategic perspective, enabling customers to get to value with Altana's products
- Be responsible for overall performance of a small technical team, providing guidance and oversight regarding quality of delivery, software practices, and personnel development; willingness to be “hands on keyboard” for particularly complex engineering issues
- Become a power-user of the Atlas platform and API products, support customers in rapidly achieving value from the solution, and identify new use cases to address customer pain points
- Deeply understand the trade compliance/supply chain risk domain, Altana's technology, and our customer base in the UK government
- Collaborate with fellow engineers and data scientists across the organization
Supply chain infrastructure platform
Altana AI’s mission is Globalization 2.0: a globalization defined by trusted networks, which span and connect nation states, businesses, and civil society in resilient, secure, sustainable, and inclusive global business networks. The company is committed to creating a new paradigm of Trusted networks to better coordinate supply and demand, build more efficient supply chains, and to form public-private partnerships toward shared objectives.
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Paid parental leave of 3 months for the primary caregiver and 1 month for the secondary caregiver
Company Core Values
- We focus on value creation, not value capture.
- We amaze our clients.
- We foster diversity and embrace difference.
- We get things done.
- We embrace reality.