Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for someone with integrity, energy, and a strong commission background to join our very international and growing Revenue Operation team. You’ll help us in the day-to-day operations of paying sales commissions to our global sales organization. This position works cross-functionally with the Sales, Sales Ops, People Ops, Deal Desk, Accounting, Payroll, and HR teams to coordinate and ensure sales commissions and related incentive bonuses are accurate, complete, and paid on time.
- Help create and distribute Sales Compensation plans to all sales employees
- Populate, load and validate all User information in the Commission Calculation Tool
- Calculate, reconcile and validate monthly/quarterly commission payments for sales employees based on Sales Compensation plan provisions
- Review and update monthly/quarterly commission statements via the Commission Calculation Tool, ensuring accuracy.
- Help calculate the monthly/quarterly commission accrual
- Help estimate the monthly/quarterly commission forecast
- Act as the first point of contact to coordinate, address, and resolve any tools or Sales comp related issues
- Coordinate with Sales Operations to ensure SFDC sales bookings data is reported accurately and timely each month to meet critical monthly/quarterly commission accrual and payout deadlines
- Help identify improvements / enhancements to the Sales Compensation plans, policies, processes and systems
- Participate in the development, implementation, and communication of the new Sales Compensation program each fiscal year
- Assist in sales territory planning and retention rate
- Manage the Incentive Compensation team (international team of 2 analysts)
Compensation and Benefits
The final compensation package for this role will be determined during the interview process and is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, internal equity, education, skill set, experience and training. Eligible roles may also be entitled to receive commission or other variable compensation through Dataiku’s incentive compensation program.
Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits, including stock options, medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations and sick leave, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. Dataiku reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.
US only national base pay ranges
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram
to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: [email protected]