Senior Environmental Td Engineer
Posted on 4/20/2022
Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Problem solving
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Influencing skills at all levels of the organization
- Motivated self-starter
- Skills to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Expertise to think and operate independently while simultaneously focusing on many diverse priorities
- Skills to act with velocity and a sense of urgency
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or close related field with 4+ years of experience
- Master's degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or close related field with 3+ years of experience
- Experience must be in one of the following:Program management, leading large, multi-site high tech manufacturing facility programs.Fab or facilities operations experience, troubleshooting, sustaining, and improving systems
- Participate in environmental risk assessments to support strategic planning manufacturing scenarios across all of Intel's high-volume manufacturing sites worldwide
- Apply process and chemical knowledge to support the development of facilities' environmental abatement technologies, and continuously improve emission projection models and the environmental risk assessment process to enable environmental compliance
- Complete environmental risk assessments of air and wastewater compliance risks through integration of process emission models, facility abatement performance, site performance data, and environmental permits
- Define project roadmaps of CS facility projects, process changes, or new environmental permits required to mitigate current and future compliance risks
- Work in teams across multiple business groups including CS Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), Operations, Facility Construction Enterprise (FCE), and supply chain managers
- Collaborate with site compliance teams to understand air and wastewater permit compliance reporting requirements, provide inputs to new permit negotiations, and assess the impact of emerging legislation
- Deliver presentations to senior management and/or key stakeholders
- Lead HVM risk assessment meetings with CS site managers, public affairs, legal, and corporate EHS
- Develop systems to standardize, automate, and accelerate access to data used to solve problems
- Develop process characterization models for non-fab systems or tools
- Manage workload of multiple strategic initiatives and projects of varying complexity
- Knowledge:Federal regulatory requirements in Air, Wastewater or Waste.Air abatement and wastewater treatment processes.Advanced data extraction analysis and reporting skills including use of Excel, Python, or JMP.PowerPoint and concisely convey technical information to a variety of audiences.Semiconductor manufacturing functional areas and chemistries used
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity