Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Provides win-loss analysis services and technology
Clozd is a leading company in the win-loss analysis sector, providing essential services and technology to help B2B solution providers understand why they win or lose sales opportunities. The company's data-driven approach allows businesses to maximize their win rate, adapt to changing buyer needs, and identify potential win-back opportunities. With a culture that encourages growth and values contributions from all team members, Clozd offers a supportive and inclusive environment for its diverse workforce.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -12%
1 year growth↓ -8%
2 year growth↑ 79%
Lehi, UT, USA
Customer Success & Support
- Must be in the process of earning a BA/BS degree
- Superb academic record
- Fast learner, comfortable with ambiguity, and a go-getter
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and communication skills
- Passionate about learning and using new software and technologies
- Part-time (20-25 hours per week)
- Cultural-alignment with Clozd’s core values of vision, drive, empathy, stewardship, authenticity and integrity
- Location: onsite in Lehi, UT (we are not currently hiring remote employees)
- Clozd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clozd does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Clozd participates in E-Verify.
- All Clozd employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.
- Overseeing win-loss interview scheduling and transcription processes
- Reviewing and editing win-loss interview transcripts
- Summarizing interview themes and communicating them clearly to clients
- Helping Clozd identify ways to improve our technology and processes
- Doing whatever it takes to ensure our programs exceed client expectations
- Tackling ad hoc projects and assignments that help our startup scale faster
- Experience in win-loss analysis
- Experience with technology and software development
- Experience in customer service or client-facing roles