Posted on 2/2/2022
Remote • United States
- You have strong compensation data analysis skills and are an expert storyteller who can present your findings to diverse audiences
- You've managed project teams or have had direct people management experience
- You have a deep understanding of compensation survey data and can use that data to create competitive pay decisions
- You have experience supporting companies or organizations in the technology, sales, international, and M&A
- You understand equity compensation and can provide information to employees to help them understand this important component of pay
- You have 10+ years of compensation experience in either a consulting or in-house role
- You have a bachelor's degree in economics, business, finance or other STEM discipline
- Present compensation insights to partners across the business
- Partner with department leaders, HR Business Partners and recruiters on compensation related matters such as offers, promotions, and internal transfers
- Conduct market studies and analysis to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and alignment to our total rewards philosophy
- Support business needs through analysis during the the annual and mid-year review cycles
- Work with HR Business Partners to maintain integrity of our job catalog
- Stay up-to-date with applicable employment-related federal and state statutory requirements regarding employee pay
- Work cross functionally to provide compensation analyses and other deliverables to our partners on the Finance and Legal teams and business leaders
- Recommend process changes that can improve the delivery of compensation programs to employees
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.