Product Marketing Manager MBA Intern
Posted on 1/18/2023
San Jose, CA, USA
- This is a Summer 2023 Internship program. Spring and Fall 2023 internships are not available
- Must currently be pursuing an MBA from an accredited college or university
- Must be returning to school in the Fall of 2023
- Must reside in the U.S. during the Summer internship program
- Must be able to obtain authorization to work in the U.S. for the summer
- You will need to connect the dots between the Markets, Product, Marketing and Sales teams to build and execute go-to-market plans that resonate and drive the overall success of our checkout solutions for merchants and consumers
- You will actively interact with client facing teams to deeply understand customer needs as well as any unique country or regulatory requirements
- You will also provide deep expertise about our Checkout product capabilities and value propositions to the commercial stakeholders
- You will construct the product commercial readiness strategy, including product positioning and messaging, competitive insights, and launch channels, etc
- You will also constantly collaborate with a range of cross-functional teams and our regional and segment PMM peers to execute launch strategy and drive the success of our Checkout product solutions
- Experience that can span product marketing, sales, product management, sales engineering, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- Experience working throughout a product's life cycle
- Storytelling and messaging development
- Management of cross-functional projects
- Evangelizing ideas and managing expectations across various stakeholders
Platform for online money transfers
PayPal is committed to our mission to democratize financial services for people all over the world. The company operates a global payments platform to help create a worldwide network of good.
- A Stanford Navigator helps employees research providers and health conditions, and make informed decisions about health care
- Advance Medical is available for all employees who are looking for a world-class specialist to provide an expert medical opinion for treatment plans
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Four Weeks Paid Sabbatical for every Five Years of Service
- Educational and Professional Development benefits
- Matching Gifts & Volunteerism Opportunities
- Matching Gifts
- Skills-Based Volunteering
- Green Teams
- GIVE Teams
Company Core Values
- Inclusion - Respect and value uniqueness and diversity of thought. We’re talking everyone, everywhere, at all times, regardless of background, level or circumstance. Ideas are richer and execution is stronger when everyone feels included.
- Innovation - Create amazing experiences for our customers – whether merchant, consumer or the PayPal community. Think differently, look end-to-end and practice empathy by putting yourself in our customers’ shoes.
- Collaboration - Work as a team, drive ownership and accountability, make decisions and get results. Foster trust, have integrity, champion each other and have each others’ backs. Eradicate silos and win as a team.
- Wellness - Care for and actively support each other’s well-being. Create a super energizing workplace that brings out the best in our employees by nourishing our mental, physical and emotional balance.