Systems Analyst - Masters New College Grad - Multiple Locations - 2022
Posted on 3/8/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Demonstrated technology expertise and system knowledge to keep the system stable with zero impact to the business
- Knowledge of process improvements to guide the development, sustaining and support activities
- A technical, proactive, energetic, self-motivated and passionate person who embraces challenges and is a problem solver
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters or MBA)
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS/MIS, Data Science, Cybersecurity, Business or a related field, graduating January 2021 - August 2022
- Work with cross-functional teams in design and development to align on activities and deliverables, along with environment monitoring
- Will be responsible for programming a feature and or a feature set that will enhance our availability, resilience and Security. You will establish foundation for future implementations and automation requirements in the environment
- Investigate the root cause of severe Incidents and problems and identify corrective actions
- Meet the OLA and SLA commitments and work closely with the internal teams to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the systems
- Be the technical expert to drive the issue bridges, provide fixes and follow the production best practices
- Provide impact assessment and mitigation plan for changes going into the production environment, and ensure the success rate of changes planned in the environment
- Versed in CI/CD tooling
- Versed in MS Excel, Power Point
- Discuss, collaborate and promote architectural best practices across technology organization
- The ability to tackle challenges and address problems head-on
- Stay on top of the open source technology and be ready to learn/adopt new technology continuously
- Be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the track as we continue to push technology forward
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and navigate through ambiguity
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.