We are actively recruiting for a Performance Analyst (Clinical Documentation) who will work with the Provider Networks’ Clinical Documentation Integrity team to support the internal operations of field support, clinical performance, innovation initiatives, and overall activities of the team. The Analyst will be responsible for organizing, manipulating, and analyzing multiple data sources, as well as leveraging data and analyses to deliver actionable insights for key stakeholders. The Analyst must have good attention to detail, be service-oriented, and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Applications must also demonstrate advanced capabilities in Excel / Google Sheets (Index / Match, XLookup, Pivot Tables, etc.) and PPT / Google Slides, as well as a willingness to learn applications such as Salesforce, Miro and Monday.com.
We are looking for individuals who are excited by Aledade’s mission to improve healthcare quality, promote health outcomes, and reduce costs in collaboration with our independent primary care clinician-led accountable care organizations.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/working from home within the US or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
The Analyst will be expected to:
- Pull, manipulate, analyze, and report on diagnosis / coding data from multiple data sources including, but not limited to, payer portals and payer claims
- Organize and manipulate data to be presented to end users in an actionable manner
- Use data to identify and deliver actionable insights to key stakeholders including trends in prescribing and new opportunities for improvement
- Identify, monitor, and communicate changes and trends in coding patterns
- Establish relationships, gather input, and facilitate communication amongst key stakeholders
- Review and research data discrepancies across sources to sustain data integrity
- Track action items, follow-ups, and tasks on an ongoing basis
- Expertly draft memos, reports, spreadsheets, and decks
- Ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Healthcare industry experience (value-based care experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1+ years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong academic experience required
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets and PPT / Google Slides abilities
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Tableau or other business intelligence and visualization software is required
- Must thrive in a rapidly changing startup environment
- Ability to think beyond their immediate team and contribute to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in DEI efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO
), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.