Senior Fullstack Engineer
Payments & Billing
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Enforces a high standard of quality and craft with an eye for user experience and engineering detail
- Experience building systems for scale to handle high volume transactions
- Experience designing, building, deploying, monitoring and maintaining code in multi-service architecture
- Experience working with micro-services architecture and domain driven engineering design approach for developing new micro-services
- You have experience working with most AWS offered Saas and Paas services
- You have the soft skills to come up with resolutions with the team regardless of different perspectives and timezones
- You are smart about scheduling and planning
- Experience building products in the payments domain will be big PLUS
- You'll help scale and expand capabilities of Patreon's payment platform that helps creators get paid effectively and on time
- Lead and contribute to the development and design of the Payments and Billing platform and tools to support the payment processing at Patreon
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to define and implement alternate payment methods that increase Patreon offering for creators to choose their method to pay-in and payout
- Integrate with 3rd party systems and implement new solutions to streamline processes
- Collaborate with product management, designers, and other engineers to build new product functionality, while maintaining a delightful user experience, motivated by passion for our shared mission
- Work with a supportive team to get things done with the right mix of quality and agility
- Build a strong product-minded, engineering culture by mentoring and guiding engineers
- Engineers joining now have tons of opportunities to take on responsibility and ownership and have a meaningful impact!
Creator-founded membership platform
Patreon's mission at Patreon is simple: they want to fund the creative class. They want to get as many creators paid as possible, so they can enjoy sustainable income, retain creative control of their work, and keep a direct connection to their audience.
- Competitive Pay & Equity - Our company was built on the idea of value for value. To get the best on board, we provide competitive base salaries, stock options, and a 401k program.
- The Bells and Whistles - As they say, it’s the little things: commuter stipend, computer gear, standing desks, a learning stipend for your professional development and a monthly patronage stipend.
- Health Coverage - We offer incredible healthcare options for you and your loved ones (including dental, vision and mental health), as well as snacks and a daily catered lunch.
- Balance & Wellness - We offer a gym stipend (or Fitness SF membership), as well as unlimited vacation and sick leave.
- Build with care
- Think big, but start small
- Guide & empower
- Respect the value of creators’ work
- Honor the relationship between creators and patrons.