Product Support Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Canada • Remote
- 2+ years of experience in relevant industry (Tech, eCommerce, SaaS) and/or similar role(s)
- Ability to handle a high volume of requests with efficiency and empathy
- A passion for providing best-in-class support to our merchants
- Ability to clearly describe technical concepts and instructions in emails, but let your personality show and use these interactions as a chance to create relationships
- An interest in understanding complicated technical systems and concepts
- A record of taking ownership for owning projects through completion and adapting completed projects as needs change
- Insight: you can see the questions and issues that motivate our merchants and collaborators, even if they're not plainly stated
- Level commensurate on experience
- Experience working with major e-commerce platforms (Shopify, WooCommerce, etc) or exposure to web development concepts preferred but not required
- Comfort working with logs and formatted data to troubleshoot issues
- Level commensurate upon experience
- Support Affirm's merchant partners: E-Commerce retailers which use various platforms
- Apply various troubleshooting techniques to resolve complicated technical or configuration issues
- Work closely with engineers to resolve technical and operational issues, and provide high-touch support to merchant partners
- Effectively navigate multiple customer inquiries simultaneously, with appropriate prioritization
- Build scalable support processes and engage with feedback to streamline workflows
- Drive merchant partner communication and outreach about new features and improvements
- Aggregate feature requests based on merchant partner feedback to guide future product planning
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.