Staff Product Manager
L4, Integrations Platform
Posted on 7/19/2022
Remote • United States
- 5+ years experience in a Product Management role in a software company
- Excellent communication skills. You are happy to talk to customers and internal stakeholders, and enjoy evangelizing your product and vision. Strong writing skills, for both product and engineering. You can communicate complex matters concisely and clearly
- The ability to solicit requirements from many - often competing - sources, prioritize, and work with engineering and design to deliver
- Strong product sense and demonstrated experience synthesizing large sets of information into clean, easy to understand and actionable product requirements
- Strong technical background and understanding of what it means to own/operate cloud services, especially web and mobile developer platforms
- Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is$160,072-$200,090
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
- Craft an integrations platform to enable both internal builders and external partners to create the next generation of customer data integrations
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the product development cycle to align, build and deliver the platform
- Empathize with multiple builder personas and understand the nuances of multiple end user use cases to build a flexible, extensible platform product
- Empower multiple internal teams with the building blocks to deliver high quality integrations through standardized platform primitives
- Work with collaborators and stakeholders to align on vision and build a roadmap that we can implement based on broad, company-wide, mission statements
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives