Final Assembly Production Worker
Posted on 11/9/2023
Manufactures and distributes high-quality musical instruments and
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation, a globally recognized leader in the music industry since 1946, offers a diverse portfolio of high-quality instruments and musical solutions, catering to a wide range of musicians from beginners to legendary artists. Their player-centric approach, coupled with a commitment to quality, has resulted in a competitive edge, with brands such as Fender®, Squier®, and Gretsch® guitars under their umbrella. Additionally, Fender's culture of fostering musical expression is evident in their offerings like electric and acoustic guitars, amplifiers, pro audio, accessories, and digital products, as well as attractive discounts on gear for their customers.
Los Angeles, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↑ 9%
2 year growth↑ 19%
Corona, CA, USA
IT & Security
- Preferred 6 months – 1-year manufacturing experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Follow instructions as directed by Supervisor.
- Ensures own production conforms to requirements of quality and schedule.
- Inspects input/output quality requirements on all units processed.
- Follows approved procedures to complete all assigned tasks.
- Maintains work area in a clean, repaired, and organized manner.
- Handles and stores all regulated materials in compliance with company policy, state and federal regulations and in accordance to the material safety data sheets.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Good hand dexterity.
- Read and interpret work instructions.
- Basic knowledge of the correct use of hand power tools.
- Guitar or musical background preferred but not required.