Employee Experience Program Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Report directly to our Chief People Officer
- Commit to your team's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application while ensuring DEI is embedded in everything we do
- Align company responses to the moments that matter during the employee life cycle
- Help us define our mission, culture and EVP with the right input and support
- Further inject "customer obsession" into our DNA
- In partnership with Marketing and Talent Acquisition, enhance our employer branding to promote our mission and attract top talent
- Build relationships with our Employee Strategy Resource Groups to amplify voices across the organization
- Ensure employees are aware of and excited by our mission, vision, values, and product/GTM strategy while also feeling connected personally to leadership
- Administer employee surveys and partner with HRBP team to develop action plans to support a healthy employee feedback loop and strengthen retention
- Create internal employee communications that promote clarity and transparency
- Manage our workplace experience team
- As the steward of our amazing culture, you will need the ability to be in office 1-2 times a week
- Curate a remote culture where innovation, belonging, and community are at the forefront
- Manage employee engagement and employee experience programming
- Manage employee listening strategy and accountability for after-actions
- 3+ years of experience with designing and building employee experience programs
- Experience partnering with leadership to create a company mission, culture and EVP
- Experience at a startup with a remote workforce
- Examples of business writing experience
- Experience building a culture around peer to peer recognition
- Experience leading team sessions and facilitating training
- Talent management/development experience
- Creativity in performance management approaches
Unqork's mission is to enable Creators to build and manage enterprise-grade software without writing a single line of code. The company builds intuitive, easy-to-use, no-code tools.
- Create your own role
- Lunch on a monthly stipend, plus weekly happy hours and socials
- 401k plan
- Growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote, flexible workspace
Company Core Values
- Fearless: We don’t follow roadmaps, we write them.
- Accountable: Anyone can point out problems; Unqorkers find solutions.
- Customer focused: We empower our customers.
- Inclusive: Diversity informs our goals and strengthens our platform.
- Collaborative: We are a unified team following a single unwavering mission.
- Transparent: Our success depends on working together on common goals across the entire organization.