Staff Front End Software Engineer
Posted on 10/26/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
- You have 8+ years of validated experience as an individual contributor within a larger software team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate and convey complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Solid understanding of one or more web frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue.; but understand that ultimately these are just tools to solve problems. Our stack is React and Typescript
- Excellent sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
- Familiarity with the entire web stack, including protocols, web server optimization techniques, etc
- Understanding of the benefits of accessibility and ability to build products that are accessible to users with disabilities
- Providing technical and career guidance to more junior software engineers through direct management and indirect leadership
- Delivering software systems to production that both meet GRAIL's short term needs as we rapidly scale, but also lay the foundation for new products in the future
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary teams (Product, UX, Automation, etc.) to deliver on complex domain problems
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
Company Core Values
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility