Indirect Tax Manager
Posted on 6/22/2022
London, UK • Burlingame, CA, USA • Remote
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, MS in Tax or CPA, CA or ACCA preferred
- 5+ years of indirect tax experience with a public accounting firm and/or corporate tax department
- Technical knowledge of sales and use tax and global VAT/GST systems, and relevant industry experience handling indirect tax with digital products
- Proficiency in Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets and perform complex functions) to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of tax processes and reconciliations
- High attention to detail to complete projects and meet deadlines
- Explain complex tax concepts in ways that are meaningful to non-tax professionals
- Help prepare the monthly indirect tax calculations and filing of monthly/quarterly domestic indirect tax compliance
- Manage external tax advisors on international indirect tax compliance and domestic property tax returns to ensure accurate reporting and remittance
- Help with indirect tax audits and respond to notices from tax authorities
- Research indirect tax technical issues
- Partner with the business and external tax advisors in identifying and prioritizing indirect tax issues and opportunities
- Contribute to the design and implementation of ongoing systems improvements and automated tools important to future growth of the tax department
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done