Posted on 7/26/2022
Everett, MA, USA
- Questions assumptions and willing to back it up with data
- Autonomously works to research, report results, and make recommendations for next steps
- Have experience with experiment design and data analysis
- A website or portfolio document showing off your current and past projects
- Understand programming and scientific computing, ideally Python or Matlab
- Familiar with mechanical design, mechatronics, and CAD modeling
- B.S., M.S., or PhD in an engineering field (all are welcome)
- Previous work on a consumer product
- Developed physics-based models of complex systems
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.