Strategic Account Executive
Posted on 2/25/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- An understanding of the Security Marketplace, competitors, and current trends in the space
- 7+ years of software sales experience selling enterprise software and/or infrastructure products, including experience selling SaaS solutions with 4+ years selling Security solutions
- A “Get it done” and “Do it right” attitude and willingness to adapt to challenges
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding booking and revenue targets selling to senior level buying influences including CIOs, and CISOs
- Ability to build rapport with prospective customers in person or over the phone and collaborate with a variety of internal groups including channel, demand gen., customer success/services, engineering, marketing, and sales operations
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as ability to leverage your virtual network to create new connections and accelerate sales momentum by demonstrating the ability to overcome customer objections, negotiate win-win deals in complex enterprises, and acquire new customers
- Change agility and demonstrated success working in a fast growth environment-solving problems while sustaining good relationships and the ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42
- Achieving or exceeding annual territory revenue goals through acquisition of new customers within your assigned geographic region while understanding Code42's products and positioning our differentiated value proposition and ROI to a variety of prospects based on their business needs and pain points
- Identifying new prospects and qualifying leads to build and sustain a strong sales pipeline, building rapport with new prospects, and moving the sales process forward through onsite meetings, phone, email, events, campaigns and internet marketing activities
- Building and maintaining effective partner relationships with key security partners in territory
- Using Salesforce, LinkedIn and other tools to track and manage prospect information, develop accurate forecasts, and sustain positive sales momentum through each step in the sales cycle
- Leading the solution selling process in assigned territory while partnering with the Systems Engineering team to manage product demonstrations and evaluation activities as needed to advance the opportunity
- Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales peers to optimize both territory and Code42 overall success
Data loss protection & recovery solutions
Code42 is on a mission to support organizations made up of people that move fast and think big with their data security solutions. Tracking activity across computers, email and the cloud, Code42's SaaS-based insider risk solution surfaces and prioritizes file exposure and exfiltration events that represent real business threats and need investigation.
- Health, dental, & vision
- 401k with company match
- Parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Generous PTO
- Bonus plans & stock options
Company Core Values
- Get it done. Do it right.
- Do what is best for the customer.
- Relentlessly pursue better.
- Don't wait
- Team first
- Leave the world a better place