Whatsapp Customer Operations
Posted on 7/28/2022
Fremont, CA, USA • Remote in USA • Menlo Park, CA, USA
- Demonstrated experience in storytelling with data
- BA/BS in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or a related field)
- 5+ years experience of initiating and driving projects to completion
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or packages in R/Python
- 5+ years of SQL experience (creating and updating queries)
- Communication experience in articulating issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with reporting systems and data pipeline architecture
- Demonstrated problem-solving experience with experience providing actionable business insights and recommendations data and fact-based
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders and partners
- 4+ years of work experience in Business Analytics, Operations analytics, and/or Strategy consulting, or 3+ years experience with MBA/Master's degree
- Use internal and external data of both strategic and operational metrics (e.g. vendor translation quality, audits information, user journey, turnaround time) to derive insights that will drive strategic business decisions
- Build prototypes of analytical tools to help scale the procurement of insights
- Drive operational excellence that supports cross functional partners, and ensure the smooth running of weekly, monthly and quarterly business rhythms
- Develop compelling analyses to execute data-informed initiatives that help improve our support channels, productivity, and quality at scale
- Create robust data infrastructure to surface accurate topline and secondary metrics
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders, especially from localization operations teams, to identify, define, and evangelize metrics with business teams
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core metrics through automation and process enhancement
- Act as a thought leader for data-informed initiatives and guide the team's direction overall
- Build in-depth understanding of, and conduct investigations leveraging large and complex data sets
- Partner with Software Engineering, Data Engineering, Product, and Customer Operations teams to solve problems at scale
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics using analysis and impact metrics to support your positions
- Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics that equips the CO organization to scale successfully
- Graduate degree in an analytical field
- Experience extracting data from large/complex databases
- Experience with Customer Operations or Scaled Services
- Understanding of Localization operations and its data needs
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Company Core Values
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.