Regional People Director
Posted on 7/15/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent training and experience
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources. Generalist and/or HRBP experience in the hospitality or retail industry is preferred
- Proficiency, knowledge, and experience in all HR processes: selection & employment (sourcing strategies, interviewing skills, Employment laws, college recruiting, on-boarding), employee relations, compensation, benefits administration, workers compensation, and talent management
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations
- Strong planning and project management skills and ability to apply these skills in effective working partnerships across organizational lines
- Experience in coaching and providing training for business partners and managers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership, influencing, and relationship-building across functions
- Experience with HR systems (ATS, HRIS, Performance Management)
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including group facilitation and presentation skills
- Location based in NY or Atlanta; ability to travel as needed
- Support the creation and execution of CLEAR's core values and People initiatives. Implementing strategies to support the field team member lifecycle at CLEAR including but not limited to:
- Work closely with Regional Operations Leadership to support, coach, and develop CLEAR teams on People policies and procedures
- Partner with Operations Leadership to develop and administer policies and programs that allow team members to maximize their contributions to the station KPIs
- Act as a consultant to Operations Leadership with Team Member progressive discipline process and provide support on corrective action and investigations to ensure proper procedures and documentation are followed
- Partner with legal to review and approve terminations and assess risk associated with investigations; exercise care that reasons are well documented per company policy and are not arbitrary or discriminatory
- Compliance oversight at all assigned locations regarding employment practices including recruiting and selection process, worker's compensation, I-9 reporting, Team Member record keeping, EEOC compliance & reporting
- Analyze location turnover and partner with Operations Leadership on retention programs
- Coach and partner with Operations Leadership to effectively execute activities to foster and increase employee engagement and feedback
- Conduct exit and stay interviews with Managers; share feedback and trends with Operations Leadership
- Support open enrollment, life events and ongoing benefits questions as needed
- Create and execute all field recruiting strategies to support the strategic hiring needs of all CLEAR locations including but not limited to:
- Consult with Operations Leadership on recruiting, internal mobility, succession planning, building teams, identifying talent gaps and making plans for future growth
- Develop Manager skills in recruiting by providing tools, training and direction to support proactive recruiting
- Manage vendor relationships with tools to support field hiring efforts
- Creatively source talent for operations leadership roles and oversee recruiting process from start to finish
- Lead relocation process for management candidates
- Partner with Marketing to manage CLEAR's employment branding strategy
- Provide insights on business trends, barriers and opportunities that may impact the business
Clearbanc provides growth capital for web-enabled businesses through its 20-minute term sheet.
- Food and beverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Continued education
- CLEAR membership
- Diversity and Inclusion counsel
- Sprint demos and hackathons
- Innovation guild
- On-site gym
- Embrace change - Our growth requires that we EMBRACE CHANGE. We pivot to overcome roadblocks and we are transparent on why decisions are made.
- Own it - CLEAR is an organization of doers. We OWN IT by solving problems even if they 'aren't ours to solve' and commit to seeing them all the way through.
- Our great people - From our ambassadors in the field, to our corporate team members, OUR GREAT PEOPLE are at the heart of all that we do. And because we believe that great people know other great people, we offer generous referral incentives.
- Obsessed with member experience - We are OBSESSED WITH MEMBER EXPERIENCE. Our members include our corporate business partners as well as our internal and external customers. We love hearing from our members so that we can continuously improve and come back better for them every day.
- Speak up - We believe in challenging fearlessly and embracing the brutal truth. We SPEAK UP by displaying honesty to our customers, our team members, and ourselves.
- Indefatigable - If the word 'No' simply means 'Not yet' then you may be ready to join the INDEFATIGABLE. To be indefatigable is to tirelessly pursue your goals with passion.
- Bias for action - Making no decision is worse than making the wrong one. We encourage our team members to have a BIAS FOR ACTION, using data to make calculated decisions. We have confidence in our decisions and learn from our mistakes.