Principal Product Designer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- 10+ years of experience at a consumer-focused technology company
- Experience leading a team and managing activities to accomplish fast pace deliverables
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects
- Low ego approach and highly collaborative
- Focused and dedicated on the functionality of the web and mobile apps with attention to how users funnel through the experience to accomplish their goals
- Strong, proven skill in creating concepts to final pixel-perfect deliverables
- Deeply collaborative and iterative approach to product design focused on ensuring a unified experience
- Attention to detail and ability to conceptualize new concepts and ideas
- Exceptional design velocity especially in developing concepts and variations
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience designing for various screen sizes for fully responsive web experiences
- Excellent interaction design fundamentals and UI design best practices
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Existing on the cutting edge of UX design - pushing our user research, testing, and design infrastructure and practices
- Experience in building element-based UI design libraries and style guide knowledge of page animations and interaction design
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final pixel-perfect deliverables based on requirements from the Product team and various stakeholders with heavy emphasis on UI design/visual design
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our existing product experience across platforms as well as the UI style guide to ensure future iterations are executed with a cohesive experience
- Work closely and collaboratively with various key stakeholders to fulfill the overall product/feature vision
- Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to execute designs in time with your team's software roadmap
- Build out multi-version comps for user testing and iterate quickly based on learnings found in user testing
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions and motion to enhance UI
- Execute final, “pixel perfect” UI designs and package, spec, and prep for engineering
- Maintain design systems and libraries in conjunction with the wider Product Design Team to ensure product-wide visual consistency
Geometric deep-learning & 3D search company
Physna's mission is to empower human creativity by connecting the physical and digital worlds. Using proprietary algorithms and advanced geometric deep learning technology, Physna codifies 3D models into detailed data that is understandable by software applications.
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% company-covered health, dental and vision premiums - for your family too
- 100% company covered life insurance, short-term disability, and long term disability
- Fertility, adoption, and surrogacy financial support
- Up to 16 weeks of parental leave
- 3 weeks miscarriage loss leave
- 401k Program
- Annual professional development reimbursement
- Monthly wellness budget and work-from-home stipend
- Paid time off starting at 20 days per year
Company Core Values
- We help each other win.
- We give each other our best.
- We work hard, with humility and integrity.
- We look for ways to improve everything.
- We never blame. We tell it like it is.
- We challenge conventional wisdom.