6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↓ -9%
2 year growth↑ 4%
- Strong full-stack development experience
- Experience with React and Spring Boot
- Familiarity with relational & non-relational databases
- Knowledge of AWS and deployment of applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and wear multiple hats
- Lead a collaborative team of developers
- Interact with key decision makers to drive projects
- Manage the full life-cycle of projects
- Design, develop, implement, and support complex applications
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of applications and systems
- Passion for mentoring and leading other engineers
- Comfortable working directly with clients
- Interest in continuous learning and new technologies
Inspire11 is a full-service consulting firm that helps clients reach their full potential by getting closer to their customers, their employees, and their communities. We thrive on utilizing innovative and strategic thought with technology to bring change and disruption to life.
Our team partners with technology leaders to help them strategize and execute their digital, analytics and technology initiatives. We focus on positively disrupting the marketplace and building customer loyalty in an ever-fickle consumer market. We are constantly keeping our eyes open for revenue generating opportunities in organizations using application development and data analytics.
In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for a Senior Application Architect with strong development & architecture skills to work with our clients to solve technology needs.
What you do at Inspire11:
- Work directly with multiple clients in various industries leading a highly collaborative team of the best and brightest developers
- Interact with key decision makers to deliver and drive projects(CIO, CTO, Directors, & business stakeholders)
- Serve as a leader for the full life-cycle of projects from requirements gathering, development, all the way through to implementation & roll-out
- Design, develop, implement and support complex critical applications
- Develop architecture designs, processes, standards, and guidelines
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of new and existing applications, systems and components
Why you are a fit for Inspire11:
- You have strong full-stack development experience and are comfortable within a consulting/on-site client environment
- You are skilled at the latest version of Java, C#, Node.js, or Python and are up to date with modern features
- You are deeply skilled at creating and architecting React components and understand the nuances of React development
- You have familiarity using Spring Boot and building API’s using elements of Spring.
- You stay on top of the changing technology ecosystems
- You enjoy working directly with clients to bring a project from inception to completion
- You have a passion for mentoring and leading other engineers on the team
- You have the ability to choose platforms, tools, languages, and frameworks that are appropriate to a specific software solutions
- You have experience with both relational & non-relational databases
- You are well versed in AWS and how applications are deployed
- You want to contribute to raising the culture of modern technology development within the company
- You enjoy learning new technologies and are passionate about continuous learning
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environments, can wear many hats, and have a general fear of being bored
Why Inspire11 is a fit for you:
- We provide opportunities to collaborate with a team of highly experience technologists
- We provide cutting edge work and the opportunity to learn and utilize the latest technologies
- We provide the opportunity to contribute to growing a team and a company
At Inspire11, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.
This role requires the willingness and ability to be onsite at the Inspire11 or client location depending on project needs to maximize in-person collaboration and build stronger relationships.
Please note employees must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. Inspire11 is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an applicant’s employment visa.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status