Manager, Field Application Engineer & Technology Enablement
Posted on 2/17/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
- 5+ years of professional work experience in semiconductor technology, or memory field with customer facing responsibilities
- Solid experience with DRAM memory products
- Hands-on experience with lab equipment including digital multi meter, oscilloscope, power supply, logic analyzer, etc
- Background in Signal Integrity/Power Integrity (SI/PI) and timing measurements
- Familiar with modern server architectures and its components (CPU, Memory, Networking, PCIe.)
- Expertise in precision PCB/component rework
- Experience in technical data analysis
- Knowledge in changing system configurations and measuring change impact
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills for driving customer enablement strategies and debug activities
- At least BS in Electrical/Computer Engineering (or related major)
- Resourceful Achiever: self-driven and proactive, you apply logic and reason to effectively solve problems and manage risks
- Avid Learner: you eagerly take on new challenges and seek out opportunities to grow and stretch
- Passionate Owner: you are energized by your work, taking ownership and delivering results without ego
- Committed Collaborator: with a positive attitude and commitment to get to the best result, you welcome ideas from others and drive processes forward in an inclusive manner
- Support key customers through DRAM memory enablement, new technology roadmap review, issues troubleshooting, diagnose and root cause of system memory failures
- Evaluate and validate memory related RAS features on next generation server and consumer CPU's
- Be able to perform DRAM SI/PI and timing analysis measurements
- Develop and publish updates on resolutions and communicate findings internally
- Drive necessary discussions with external and internal teams on test specification and methodologies to improve test quality continuously
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.