Posted on 8/9/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree
- 2 - 4 years of work experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, Business Development or Private Equity, especially with M&A deal experience
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
- Strong financial analysis, valuation and modeling skills
- Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, valuations, and/or data interpretation and analysis
- Experience demonstrating problem solving and root cause analysis
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to develop new ideas, creative solutions and demonstrated experience implementing such mechanisms
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
- Insightful, consistent and considerate communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Desire to work in a small-team start-up environment with frequent exposure to senior leadership
- Expertise using Excel and PowerPoint to collect and manage quantitative data for the purpose of creating meaningful reports to drive business insights on potential M&A projects
- Development of valuation models and their continuous innovation and improvement for the use and ease of interpretation by team members and executives
- Perform integrated revenue/expense analysis and recommend actions through analysis, interpreting data, and making ROI or comparative analyses
- Develop projections, reports, and presentations of the impact of a merger/acquisition on the organization
- Prepare required documentation and perform financial forecasting and modeling
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings
- Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
- Manage competing priorities & provide level-headed guidance during unexpected events
- Assist with project management activities
Retailer of officially licensed sports merchandise
Fanatics mission is to facilitate sports community through apparel. The company is one of the largest retailers of officially licensed sports merchandise.
- Work Life Balance - At Fanatics we place our focus on results and empowerment and encourage you to enjoy your time on and OFF the field with our competitive time off policies.
- Recognition and Rewards Program - Fanatics values our internal fans too! Our programs are designed to thank and reward Fanatics athletes for their hard work and commitment to winning as a team.
- Company Sponsored Events - From breakfast to happy hour and every hour in between – Fanatics employees can enjoy time together at one of our many company events.
- Fanatics.com Employee Discount - As an employee you will receive a special discount on all of your favorite sports merchandise and memorabilia.
- Give Back - Fanatics cares about the fans around us. We encourage you to partner up with your teammates in giving back and serving the communities where we work and play.
- Meet & Greets - You never know who will show up to the office. You might just meet one of your all-time favorite athletes.
- Invest in You - Here at Fanatics we want you to accomplish your goals. We offer tuition reimbursement.
- Healthy Lifestyle - Fanatics cares about helping and supporting our teams in their busy lifestyles. Through wellness relationships with fitness and weight management partners we are here to support you in whatever your lifestyle goals.
- Wellness Coverage - Your health is important to you – and it’s important to us too! We offer a number of benefit plan options for convenience and flexibility.
- Financial Security - Through our plans, Fanatics offers you a way to budget for health care expenses that you’d typically pay for out of pocket.
- Retirement - The sooner you begin planning for your retirement, the better. Fanatics offers generous plans to help you prepare for the future.
- Network of Support - Fanatics understands that sometimes you may need someone in your corner. Through the Life Assistance Program, you and your family have access to support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fanatics Family First - Afterall we are #OneFanatics. Put your family first with our paid maternity and paternity leave program, or take advantage of our infertility treatment reimbursement program to get the support you need while you try to grow your family.
- IDEA - We invite you to join one of our Employee Resource groups, or celebrate and honor what’s most important to you through our IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equality & Advocacy) floating holiday. We recognize diversity helps foster innovation, and people perform better when they can be themselves. Gender Affirmation Treatment reimbursement is available to employees.
Company Core Values
- By Fans, For Fans - By Fans = Bringing passion and pride to the work we do; For Fans = Exceeding fan expectations
- One Fanatics... Win As A Team - Our combined efforts; growing and succeeding together; WE before ME
- Missionary, Not Mercenary - At Fanatics, working here is more than a paycheck, it’s doing what you love everyday
- Innovative Products and Fan Experiences - Offering fans unique products and ultimate experiences – there is no one else doing what we do, better than we do it
- Execution and Agility... Over Talk - Quickly adapting and delivering our best in a fast-paced, high growth environment while maintaining humility