Global Supply Manager
Posted on 8/16/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
- Approximately 4-8 years of experience (manufacturing, operations, or supply chain)
- Bachelor's and/or Advanced degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Business
- Managed commercial relationships in an Automotive, Electronics or high-volume manufacturing business
- Experience working and managing projects globally, and flexibility to travel
- Strong understanding of the technology and supplier landscape in EV manufacturing
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, high level of integrity and emotional IQ
- Analytical skills, technical literacy, and attention to detail required to solve complex cross-functional issues
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in multiple languages a bonus
- Identify suppliers, assess capabilities, and develop sourcing plans with Rivian stakeholders
- Build and maintain unique understanding of supply base, market conditions, and technology roadmaps
- Lead strategic sourcing events (RFI/ RFQ/ RFP), supplier interfacing, as well as dispute resolutions
- Steer contractual negotiations with suppliers executing Purchase Agreements and Statement of Works
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team