Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Updated on 1/27/2023
Mountain View, CA, USA
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software (subscription and/or SaaS/Cloud) GTM; Product Marketing, Product Management, or top-tier Management Consulting experience preferred
- Strong technical foundation and ability to pick up and understand product/tech concepts (e.g., engineering degree and/or product experience)
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic, and analytical capabilities (Excel required, SQL nice-to-have)
- Ability to navigate and succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth business environment with track record of building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strong communications skills required - both verbal and written
- Demonstrated record of working both independently and with a team to own cross-functional initiatives and exceed performance expectations & metrics
- MBA or equivalent experience (e.g., management consulting) and technical undergrad degree (e.g., computer science, engineering, applied mathematics, economics)
- Define and prioritize key GTM activities across our product portfolio to complement the product roadmap and meet product-attach success metrics
- Drive cross-functional product launches and marketing campaigns, ensuring the Field and other GTM teams are properly enabled to execute
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the adoption and pricing/packaging strategy of key product areas to increase customer adoption and product revenue
- Craft compelling persona-based messaging and sales assets to convey the value of Confluent to our prospects and customers
- Assess the effectiveness of GTM and adoption initiatives, leveraging analytics and benchmarking for data-driven prioritization, and create action plans to address hotspots
- Identify any product gaps inhibiting GTM success and work with Product Management to prioritize customer needs into the roadmap
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
Company Core Values
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team