This position is located on site at our Bethesda, Md. headquarters.
We are looking for someone passionate about delighting end users with fantastic technology support. A Service Desk Analyst administers the operations of Corporate Systems at Aledade with a strong emphasis on Service Desk operations, and provides support to a widely dispersed workforce. The selected candidate has an opportunity to make a difference in shaping the organization’s quickly growing IT systems. This position reports to Director, Corporate Systems and is based out of Bethesda, Maryland headquarters location.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field highly preferred. 2+ years of experience in Information Technology support function. 2+ years of vendor management.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Experience with cloud productivity suites (Google G Suite, Office 365) Experience with Endpoint Management tools (Google Meet, Zoom)
- Experience with Mobile Device Management tools
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and skillfully.
- Strong logical and analytical thinker.
- Ability to determine root causes of problems and quickly apply efficient solutions.
- Ability to anticipate risks and mitigate in the moment.
- Comfortable under high-stress and exhibits poise and focus.
- Outstanding customer service, communication and documentation skills, as well as ability to effectively interact and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Windows system administration, including automated installation, shell scripting, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Experience with automating tasks and utilizing proper change management.
- Ability to document current requirements and enhance existing processes throughout our infrastructure.
- Be familiar with ITIL framework
- Solid understanding of networking concepts (e.g. Systems, Protocols, Directory Services).Ability to work as part of a dynamic team whilst demonstrating flexibility, autonomy and a desire to make things happen.
- Occasional off-hours maintenance work.
- Desire to think beyond their immediate team and contribute to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
- Delivering a fantastic user experience to our technology users
- Triage incoming requests and assist customers by performing analysis of various issues relating to Corporate Systems environment, including operating systems and servers;
- Prioritize and appropriately escalate issues to assure timely problem resolution;
- Onboarding of new employees, imaging laptops, account creation in multiple cloud and on-premise systems;
- Coordinate and troubleshoot IT services including systems, network, telephony, Audio/Visual conferencing;
- Reporting on Service Desk metrics, including daily open/close ticket rate, monthly requests trends, review common themes and recommend improvements to user behavior by conducting user training;
- Administration and operations of corporate systems including: maintenance of cloud-based systems and applications, operating systems, on premise video conferencing systems, servers, and end-user workstations at Aledade;
- Process offboarding requests;
- Propose and implement system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the systems infrastructure;
- Deploy, configure and troubleshoot Windows and Mac operating systems;
- Research innovative technologies and leverage optimization techniques to ensure that systems operate efficiently;
- Develop, document and enhance system administration processes, procedures and tools;
- Work with third-party vendors and consultants on developing system-specific skills;
- Build and implement software standards for servers, operating systems, and end-user workstations;
- Perform critical system maintenance to increase efficiency and throughput;
- Build and maintain the operations of all virtual, web, and client systems to ensure availability;
- Work closely with various technical teams (DevOps, Applications, and others) to troubleshoot issues and ensure our customers satisfaction and the overall health of our various environments;
- Provide input to capacity planning and scalability to ensure systems are optimized to handle our continuing growth;
- Involvement in hardware procurement, system planning, upgrading, monitoring, testing, troubleshooting and servicing;
- Use skills as an experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures;
- Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways;
- Provide offsite support during conference events.
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO
), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.