Clozd is a leading provider of technology and services for win-loss analysis. We help our clients uncover the truth about why they win and lose - so they can hone product strategy, refine messaging, enable sales, foster strategic alignment, and win more.
We need team members who can tackle ambiguity, solve complex problems, and delight customers. We hire dynamic employees who take initiative, find ways to simplify and scale, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, value humility and learning, crave a fast-paced startup environment and never compromise their integrity.
Program Managers are responsible for designing and delivering successful win-loss analysis programs for our clients.
What you will be doing:
- Developing strong client relationships and a mastery of their business.
- Setting up and managing the win-loss data collection and interview process.
- Conducting win-loss interviews.
- Summarizing interview themes and communicating them clearly to clients.
- Ensuring client adoption of Clozd software and key win-loss findings.
- Identifying opportunities for product, program, and process improvement.
- Min. 5-10 years work experience in a B2B context.
- Min. BA/BS degree from a top-tier institution, with a superb academic record.
- Advanced degree (MS/MBA) strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or Strategic Account Management strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with teams and customers.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Competitive compensation (i.e. salary, bonus, 401k, and equity)
- Majority of medical, dental, disability, life, and other insurance paid
- Unlimited PTO with a boss that encourages taking time off and using PTO to recharge
- 10 paid holidays and company shutdown between Christmas and New Years
- Reimbursed book club book and lunch, weekly catered lunches, stocked kitchens, quarterly company/department activities, maternity/paternity leave, EAP program, etc.
Clozd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clozd does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Clozd participates in E-Verify.
All Clozd employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.