Senior Quality Program Manager
Natural Language Processing
Posted on 3/24/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- The Sr. Program Manager of our Speech Analytics platform is a key member of the Operations and Member experience organization that will partner with various operational and strategic leaders to help Chime continually improve the member experience
- This role sits within our Operations and Member Experience (OMX) team and will be responsible for leveraging our AI/ML behavior models and platform to build out the various programs that will support how we prioritize, visualize, and maintain various AI/ML models to ensure our technology delivers at or above expected performance
- This is not a data science role, however this role requires candidates that feel very comfortable creating or influencing data science teams one day, while delivering exec level recommendations to operational leadership the next
- This role must think like our members and ideally, the candidate for this role has a history of establishing high-visibility program 'plays' that deliver continual improvement towards KPIs
- This position has the ability to influence cross-functional teams including Data Science, Data Engineering, Operations, Product, Tooling, Member Experience, Content and Learning
- Critical to your role will be the ability to foster teamwork with, and influence these (and other) cross functional stakeholders
- This position requires a self-starter that can work through ambiguity to find high value opportunities to improve, as well as someone focused on delivering measurable results
- Frictionless product: Use member insights to mitigate member issues with a simple, transparent product
- Self-service: Provide self-service and automated capabilities to help members solve their own problems; create community for members to support each other
- Excellent support: When members do have to contact us, provide them with excellent service
- Spend time creatively in various sets of behavioral data and help surface new visualizations and insights
- Leverage our speech analytics tool(s) to design new ways to assess performance gaps, develop solutions that positively impact the member experience
- Partnering with various cross-functional program owners on understanding data needs, prioritizing those needs and ensuring deliverables are met
- Influencing Chime's OMX leadership team and annual plans by helping to surface high-value improvements
- Be innovative by presenting new methods, new processes or improvements to other areas of the member experience
- Work directly with vendor quality teams (external) and vendor management teams (internal) to drive compliance, performance, and consistency across all member experience channels
- Partner with key stakeholders on continuously evolving Chime's member experience and QA program
- Maintain and continuously improve a Chime's behavior automation platform (speech analytics) and various models through influence of our cross functional data science and engineering teams
- 5+ years of experience of program management experience
- A track record of accomplishments related to leveraging advanced analytics to improve processes, products, and tools
- A history of successfully using data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, DOMO, etc.)
- Familiarity of how AI/ML models work/are maintained
- The ability to work in ambiguity and to compel others to follow a lead
- A passion for execution excellence
- Comfort in working in a fast-paced, high-growth, global contact center environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office or G Suite skills
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally, approx. 10% of the time (post COVID)
- Full-time employees are also eligible for a , competitive equity package, and benefits
Mobile banking & debit cards
Chime's mission is to make financial peace of mind a reality for everyone. The company has created "a new approach to online banking that doesn’t rely on fees, gets you your paycheck up to 2 days early with direct deposit, and helps you grow your savings automatically."
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
Company Core Values
- Be member-obsessed.
- Be human.
- Be bold.
- Make it happen.
- Respect the rules.
- Team up.
- Chime in.