Senior Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
Google Cloud Platform
- B.S./M.S/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Java with 8+ years of experience developing production-level software
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded and asynchronous patterns and their applications towards developing scalable systems
- Experience with Identity and Access Management( SSO, SAML, OAuth, OIDC, etc) and/or Key Management Systems(KMS)
- Cloud native development experience with one of the major public cloud providers i.e. AWS, GCP or Azure
- Hands on experience with microservices development using Container technologies(Docker etc) and familiarity with Container Orchestration Platforms like Kubernetes
- Building Microservices for Authentication, Authorization, Role-Based Access Control,Key Management etc
- Work with other engineering teams to provide a unified and consistent security model across the product
- Develop Integrations with external Identity and Security Systems e.g. Identity Providers, Vaults etc
- Work with Security Engineering team to protect the Cloud Service and its users from malicious actors
- Scale the security services to meet the needs of a growing customer base
- Secrets Management, SSM, Vault
- Multi-tenant backend development and proven experience in the development of tenant entitlement models, tenant life cycle, separation of duties in SaaS, PaaS MT environment
- Advanced knowledge of Cryptographic technology, Data Security, Data Privacy & Regulatory controls. Compliance needs like FISMA, FedRAMP, HIPAA, NIST, PCI and the concept of continuous compliance in the cloud
- Deep understanding of HDFS and related Hadoop file storage technologies
- Working knowledge of Cloud Observability and Monitoring Tools
Data lake engine
Dremio’s leading the way to reimagine your data architecture. Removing barriers, accelerating time to insight, putting control in the hands of the user.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Office Events
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Communicate with clarity.
- Drive accountability.
- Be respectful.
- Confront brutal facts.
- Focus on results.
- Operate with urgency.
- Build a flywheel.