Technical Program Manager
Posted on 2/1/2023
People move. Credit history doesn't. We're changing that.
Nova strives to enable the flow of humans not just for their economic potential, but because of the value of that movement itself in bringing new perspectives, creativity, community, and innovation. Nova Credit allows consumers who have recently arrived in the U.S. to attempt to demonstrate their creditworthiness to lenders.
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 6+ years of relevant technical program management experience, ideally in data-intensive and regulated environments
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders to discover requirements, build consensus and plan technical projects end to end
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills, with experience in defining key results for technical projects and a track record of hitting them
- Naturally accountable, responsible, and self-motivated
- Lead end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery through all phases of technical projects, with strong operational excellence
- Deliver a data tooling roadmap that over time, decreases level of effort, increases accessibility and efficiency of data integration & data insights in our product. This should be done while maintaining high data quality & documentation across our products
- Proactively create and maintain quality assurance processes across our product line where needed, to include upgrading our processes and metric monitoring systems
- Work with stakeholders (Engineering, Data, Product & Partnerships) to ensure that quality assurance processes are implemented with all new feature builds and changes (e.g. new bureau integration, supplier data updates, custom metrics or features)